My Invisalign Smile
You have now started with your Invisalign treatment. Do you want to track your Invisalign journey from start to finish?
Presenting the My Invisalign Smile App, you can now keep your own Invisalign diary by taking pictures with this app and sharing them on social media.
You can also see the difference in your teeth after a while by comparing before and after images side by side.
You can convert your Invisalign into a time lapse video to share wit hfriends and on socila media. How cool is that!
The app is free to download on the iPhone (from the App store) and on Android (from the Google Play store). The app is designed to be with you throughout your treatment, to provide advice, reminders and tailored support.
Cleaning And Maintaining Your Invisalign Aligners
Once your have started with your Invisalign treatment, it is very important to take proper care of the aligners to get best results. Here are some useful tips -
- Use soft bristled toothbrush to clean the inside and outside of the aligners. You can then rinse them in lukewarm water to remove any debris.
- Use of special cleaning tablets or Invisalign cleaning crystals is also recommended.
- For best results, you need to wear the aligners for at least 20 -22 hours a day.
- While inserting the aligners in the mouth, you should use your finger tips to push them over the front teeth until they snap in place.
- Take the aligners out to eat and clean and clean your teeth. Whenever possible. please brush or floss your teeth after every meal.
Check out this video to understand the correct way to wear and remove the aligners. For any more queries or tips, please contact our trained Invisalign dentists in Andover, Hampshire.